Champlain College is undergoing its ten-year comprehensive evaluation for accreditation. Visit our NEASC webpages to learn more about the evaluation, the people involved in the self-study and the opportunities for community engagement. If you have any questions or want more information, send us an email. We look forward to your involvement in Champlain's Self-Study Process.
— NEASC Steering Committee
2015 Happenings & Events
- January 21: All Campus Update, NEASC Projection Presentation
- January 26: Steering Committee meeting
- February 3: Projections featured at Managers' Round Table
- February 20: Steering Committee meeting
- March 30 - April 17: Community Comment Period
- April 9: Site Visit by Visiting Team Chair
- April 20: Steering Committee meeting
- June: Submit draft to NEASC for review
- August 11: Summer Steering Committee meeting
- September: Submit completed Self-Study materials to NEASC
- Nov 1-4: NEASC Visiting Team hosted at Champlain College
Watch a Prezi overview of the self-study process and then learn more about the self-study process and timeline here.
Visit the NEASC CIHE website to learn more about the Accreditation Standards.