Champlain College is undergoing its ten-year comprehensive evaluation for accreditation. Visit our NEASC webpages to learn more about the evaluation, the people involved in the self-study and the opportunities for community engagement. If you have any questions or want more information, send us an email. We look forward to your involvement in Champlain's Self-Study Process.
— NEASC Steering Committee
2014-2015 Happenings & Events
- Sept 26: Steering Committee meeting
- Sept 23: Steering Committee meeting
- Sept 10: Is This the Champlain You Know? Poster Session, Hauke Conference Room
- Sept 8 & 9: Poster Preview! Don't miss the posters on display at Lakeside and IDX. Then come see us on Sept 10th.
- Aug 21: Steering Committee and Co-Chair meeting
- Aug 7: Steering Committee meeting
Watch a Prezi overview of the self-study process and then learn more about the self-study process and timeline here.
Visit the NEASC CIHE website to learn more about the Accreditation Standards.