Upon completion of the Champlain Core Curriculum, students will be able to:
- develop interdisciplinary approaches to complex problems.
- analyze fundamental institutions and ideas of western and world civilizations, and demonstrate their connection to contemporary global issues.
- evaluate diverse perspectives and ethical frameworks and integrate them into a fuller understanding of themselves and others.
- read critically and communicate effectively in ways that are mindful of audience, purpose and context.
- demonstrate a questioning frame of mind and commitment to lifelong learning.