Start shaping tomorrow...today.
The Champlain College MFA in Emergent Media provides a personal and rigorous experience for creative thinkers looking to build rewarding careers around media, technology and design.
- Innovative program designed for multimedia visionaries. Students explore the crossroads of art, innovation and technology to help define the next generation of expressive media communications and interactive design.
- Successful careers await our MFA graduates. 100% of the class of 2012 found rewarding careers in an industry with ever growing demand.
- Collaborative production environment immerses students in the latest technological advances. The Emergent Media Center at Champlain College is a working laboratory where students work on real-world projects for international clients such as the United Nations and IBM.
- Faculty are leaders in the world of emergent media. Our MFA faculty are industry experts in the world of video games, interactive design, mobile computing, and more. Their insight and experience adds real-world lessons to the curriculum.
- Live and work in Burlington, VT, a perfect college town. Burlington's vibrant art scene and relative proximity to high-tech hubs makes it a prime location to live and work with emergent media.
Take the next step!