Adult learners are our business at the Division of Online & Continuing Professional Studies of Champlain College. We know coming to college as an adult is a big step to take, whether you are returning after years away or are coming for the very first time.
We understand the work/life/school balance can be elusive, and your success can be directly impacted by how well those balance challenges work out. Our staff works hard to ensure your experience here is positive and productive-whether you're on campus or hundreds of miles away.
Online & Continuing Education Overview
- 20 years ago, in 1993, Champlain College introduced its first online courses and in 1996 offered its first degree program entirely online
- Champlain College is currently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as #13 among colleges in the North Region, and in the top 15% of U.S. undergraduate colleges by the Princeton Review.
- In addition to over 700 adult learners, Champlain College educates over 2,000 traditional-aged students on its 22 acre Burlington, VT campus
- 12 undergraduate online degree programs in the areas of Business, Technology & Healthcare
- 23 online professional certificate programs in the areas of Business, Technology & Healthcare
- 1 online Master's degree program in Healthcare Administration
- Champlain College is global, with satellite campuses in Montreal, Canada and Dublin, Ireland; Champlain also had campuses in Mumbai, India; Dubai, UAE and Israel.
- Champlain College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.