The advisory board that helped develop Champlain's Master of Science in Digital Forensic Management program reflects remarkable depth and perspective in the field. Each board member is a stakeholder in the industry. The members are:
- Dr. Eric Buel, former Director of the Vermont Forensics Laboratory.
- Harlan Carvey, Chief Forensic Scientist at Applied Security, Inc. http://windowsir.blogspot.com/
- Ryan Pittman, MFS, MSM, DFCP, CDFE, EnCE, Computer Crimes Division, NASA Office of Inspector General.
- Jonathan Rajewski,, MS, CCE, EnCe, CISSP, CFE, Assistant Professor of Digital Forensics at Champlain College, former Forensic Analyst at Protiviti, Forensic Analyst at Vermont Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force. http://digitalforensicsisascience.blogspot.com/
- Jesse Varsalone, CISSP, Defense Cyber Crime Center at the Department of Defense, author of books on security, forensics and incident response.
- Michael Wilkinson, Program Director of Champlain's Master of Science in Digital Forensic Management program, ex-Forensic Analyst with the New South Wales, Australia, Police Force.