The MS in Emergent Media is a 30 credit program in Shanghai, China, with a residency and required degree completion at Champlain's Burlington, Vermont campus.
- Associate Dean: Ann DeMarle | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intake Cycle: Now accepting applications for Fall 2015 enrollment
- Course Duration: Fourteen-week fall semester, fourteen-week spring semester (may be taken in Shanghai or Burlington, Vermont), plus a nine-week residency in Burlington, Vermont
- Required Credit Hours: 30
- Degree Completion Time Frame: 9 months (full-time) to 3 years (part-time)
- Residency Requirement: Students must live in Shanghai for fall semester. For spring and summer semesters, students have a choice to study in Burlinton, Vermont for both semesters or summer semester only.
- Graduate Commencement Ceremony: Annually at Champlain College, Burlington, Vermont
- Application Process: Apply as soon as possible for fall term. August 2015 deadline for application for scholarship from the Chinese government and financial aid from Champlain College. For more details, please contact us.
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Admissions: For information or application, call 86.21.50270626 (China) or 001.866.282.7259 (U.S.A.)
The MS in Emergent Media may be applied toward the MFA in Emergent Media.