Project managers plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. In this project management certificate you will learn to:
- Use common project management software to effectively and efficiently manage projects.
- Make decisions about managing projects that incorporate an understanding of an organization's culture and team dynamics.
- Determine and manage project resources in a cost-effective and timely manner, ensuring a project's success.
- Inventory the tasks in a process and reconfigure them to create the most efficient and timely approach to completion.
- Analyze projects to identify risks to on-time completion.
- Demonstrate ethical and global issues arising in managing projects, particularly those related to crossing international boundaries.
- Control and monitor a project, evaluate it when it's completed, and process the final report.
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call a CPS Counselor at 888-545-3459 for more information.