Some of the services and resources at our Career Services Office include:
- Self-assessment (including the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- Individual career advising
- Assistance developing and editing resumes, cover letters and other job-search documents
- Interviewing practice
- Referrals to jobs (full-time, part-time, temporary, seasonal, work-study, internships and volunteer opportunities)
- Strategies for conducting a successful job search
- Information about graduate school options, preparation and testing
Online students can make an appointment with one of our counselors with an email or phone call.
For local students and alumni, the Career Services Office is open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. and is located in The Garden House at 328 Maple Street (behind Juniper residence hall).
Call us at (802) 860-2720 or e-mail for an appointment. Career Services also provides example resumes, cover letters and links to popular online job-search resources for the following:
- Computer and Digital Forensics
- Computer Networking and Information Security
- Computer Information Technology
- Legal Studies