CAREER SUPPORT FOR ONLINE STUDENTS
At Champlain College Online, we want our students and alumni to feel supported throughout their experience here, and beyond graduation. That's why we are thrilled to offer career services that are geared toward adult learners who are often in the midst of career changes, professional advancement, or returning to the workforce after taking some time off. Some of the services our dedicated career advisor provides through the college's Career Collaborative office are:
- Cover letters and resumes - individual review, feedback, & tips
- Jobs & Internships - advice on search strategies and access to job listings for companies specifically seeking Champlain grads
- Career Changes - assistance navigating the process of entering a new field
- Career Assessment Tools - help identifying your workplace interests, motivators, and skills
- Interview Preparation - personalized interview tips as well an inventory of interview videos and tutorials
Current online students and alumni can make an appointment with a career advisor Mon-Fri between 8:30am - 5:00pm EST by calling 802-860-2720, or emailing career services at email@example.com.
You may also book an appointment online here.