Champlain College places a high priority on student advising and considers it an important part of helping you reach your goal. When you are accepted into a degree or certificate program you will be assigned to one of our Student Services Advisors. Your Advisor is here to support you through your journey, they know:
- The details of your program including the courses you need and when they are offered
- The requirements you need to meet in order to graduate
- Other resources on campus available to you
- How to work with you to keep you on track to reach your goal, especially when you need to take some time away from your education.
- Where to direct you for advice about career choice, time management skills and stress management.
Our Advisors will reach out to you several times during each semester, to check in and see how things are going and to remind you of up-coming events or deadlines.
Jennifer StockwellSr. Academic & Student Services Advisor
Janet MorrisonSr. Academic Advisor