To speak to a Champlain College representative, call 888-545-3459.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
Project managers plan, organize and manage resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives. In this project management certificate you will learn to:
- Use common project management software to effectively and efficiently manage projects.
- Make decisions about managing projects that incorporate an understanding of an organization's culture and team dynamics.
- Determine and manage project resources in a cost-effective and timely manner, ensuring a project's success.
- Inventory the tasks in a process and reconfigure them to create the most efficient and timely approach to completion.
- Analyze projects to identify risks to on-time completion.
- Demonstrate ethical and global issues arising in managing projects, particularly those related to crossing international boundaries.
- Control and monitor a project, evaluate it when it's completed, and process the final report.
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|MGMT 262||Essentials of Project Management||3|
|MGMT 265||Project Profile, Scope and Integration||3|
|COMM 340||Organizational Communication||3|