ADVANCED ACCOUNTING CERTIFICATE
Earn your advanced accounting certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. This certificate program is designed for adults interested in obtaining entry-level positions in accounting, or who are looking to increase their basic accounting knowledge for use in an existing position.
Our accounting certificate will:
- Build on the accounting foundation you gained from your introductory accounting courses such as those in the accounting certificate, also offered by Champlain College
- Extend the depth and breadth of your understanding of a company's public financial information
- Expand your ability to gather and organize relevant information to help managers make decisions.
- Explore the federal income tax forms and laws related to business returns and filings with the IRS.
- If you choose to pursue the CPA designation, the Accounting and Advanced Accounting certificates will provide you a strong preparation for the accounting portions of that exam.
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Standalone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|ACCT 340||Cost Accounting I||3|
|ACCT 341||Cost Accounting II||3|
|ACCT 350||Accounting Information Systems||3|
|ACCT 400||Advanced Accounting||3|
|ACCT 410||Federal Taxes II||3|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.