DIGITAL MARKETING CERTIFICATE
Earn your Digital Marketing Certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Our online Digital Marketing Certificate:
- Teaches you how to identify best practice solutions to strategic, tactical, and operational issues in internet marketing.
- Provides you with the knowledge to create simple, data-driven action plans based on the attainment of measureable results.
- Is designed for students with a variety of previous marketing or business experience.
- Incorporates action learning, allowing you to apply what you learn almost immediately by utilizing actual projects and challenges from your current position or employer.
- Integrates foundational marketing knowledge with current web marketing topics including courses in:
- Pay-per-click advertising (PPC)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Web analytics
- RSS feeds
- Social networking options
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Standalone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.
|MKTG 200||The Strategic Marketing Process||3|
or WEBD 150
|Web Development I
or Introduction to Web Business
|MKTG 250||Digital Marketing||3|
|EBUS 210||Retail Internet Business||3|
|EBUS 411A||IBT: Search Engine Optimization||1|
|EBUS 411B||IBT: Google AdWords||1|
|EBUS 411C||IBT: Web Analytics||1|
* Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.