Earn your certificate in management online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. This certificate is designed to provide legal and financial skills to a person interested in entering a management position without a business or management background.
Our management certificate will:
- Teach the foundation to understanding financial information
- Provide you an overview of the legal system with an emphasis on contract rights
- Introduce you to business and consumer laws, including white-collar crime and real property interests.
- Give insight into the way people behave in organizational settings
- Prepare you to hire and dismiss employees
- Emphasize the importance of supporting, developing and thereby retaining employees
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|ACCT 130||Financial Accounting||3|
|BLAW 140||Business Law I||3|
|MGMT 210||Managing Behavior in Organizations||3|
|MGMT 240||Corporate Finance and Financial Markets||3|
|MGMT 320||Managing Talent||3|
Plus one of the following:
|MGMT 260||Project Management||3|
|MGMT 262||Essentials of Project Management||3|
|MGMT 280||Organizational Development||3|
|MKTG 250||Digital Marketing||3|
|MGMT 370||Business Research Methods||3|