To speak to a Champlain College representative, call 888-545-3459.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
Earn your supply chain management certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Supply chain management is a growing field, cited by US News & World Report as one of the best careers in 2012. Career growth is expected to be faster than average through 2020, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Champlain Online's supply chain management certificate will teach you to:
- Integrate and leverage the Internet and information technology into the supply chain;
- Identify supply chain problems, collaborate with other supply chain partners and develop creative solutions;
- Cultivate new approaches to the supply chain including ways to cooperate with supply chain partner using current concepts and elements;
- Use a systems perspective to integrate many pieces of information across the supply chain into a single guideline for decision and action;
- Systematically and objectively gather, record, and analyze data for aid in making supply chain decisions;
- Recognize when changes in the environment require adjustments to the supply chain, and how to make those changes in a collaborative way.
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call a CPS Counselor at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|MKTG 200||The Strategic Marketing Process||3|
|MGMT 310||Driving Revenues||3|
|MGMT 315||Fulfilling Supply Chain Demand||3|
|MGMT 360||Securing Resources||3|
|MGMT 450||Integrating the Supply Chain||3|
Gainful Employment Information
The U.S. government's Gainful Employment Program regulations provide students with the information they need to make informed educational choices including total program costs, loan repayment rates, and career outlooks. As part of the recent regulations on information disclosure for Gainful Employment (GE, 2011), eligible institutions must make available a standard group of information for all programs defined by the GE regulation. For Champlain College, a private, not-for-profit post-secondary institution, all certificate programs fall under the GE definition. To view the gainful employment data for this certificate, click here.