PHP PROGRAMMING CERTIFICATE
PHP Programming certificate students will receive advanced coverage of the latest version of the PHP programming language. Many database-driven websites are written in PHP and many web applications and content management systems are also designed and developed using this language. Students in this certificate program will gain a focused understanding of the PHP programming language, while building and modifying PHP-based web applications that integrate other web technologies.
With this certificate, you will:
- Get hands-on programming experience using open source software, PHP and MySQL to build professional-quality, database-driven websites.
- Develop the skills to build interactive Web sites with authentication and security by integrating PHP with HTML and CSS.
- Learn how to apply basic and advanced object-oriented programming techniques, use libraries and frameworks, advanced database connectivity techniques, and integrate PHP with other web technologies to build secure ecommerce applications.
- Become familiar with a variety of open-source content management systems written in PHP and understand how they operate.
- Customize an application to meet the specific needs of a client use case as would be done in a real-world application.
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call a CPS Counselor at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|CMIT 200||Relational Database Design and SQL||3|
|WEBD 310||Server Side Scripting — PHP||3|
|WEBD 225||Web Development II — CSS and XML||3|
|WEBD 325||Advanced PHP Programming||3|
|WEBD 410||Content Management Systems||3|