You can effect positive change in the world through business, and Champlain's major in Business Administration will help you do just that. Whether you are a creative problem-solver, love numbers or are looking to make a difference in the world through market-driven solutions, the Business Administration BSBA degree from Champlain College will provide you with the knowledge, skills and experience you need to meet your goals.
The Robert P. Stiller School of Business not only prepares you exceptionally well but also gives you a four-year, cross-business education that answers the marketplace demand for business school graduates with demonstrable knowledge, skills and hands-on experience in all the disciplines that make up the field of business including:
- Human resources
- Information systems and technologies
Mix Classroom Theory with Actual Business Experience
- The educational approach and Curriculum developed by the Robert P. Stiller School of Business provides a practical, relevant business education prized by managers and employers.
- Our faculty members understand how the business environment works because they've been there. Learn business from faculty who have deep experience in the fields they teach.
- Become a polished business professional through our year-long Professional Training Program, which is modeled on the corporate management training programs of Fortune 500 companies.
- Build a highly marketable resume and portfolio by taking advantage of the many Business Administration internship opportunities.
- Acquire global perspectives by taking a semester abroad via curriculum designed to enable you to study at a Champlain campus in Montreal, Canada or Dublin, Ireland, or elsewhere in the world through our study abroad partners.
- Hone your management and leadership abilities. Learn the other skills you will master in the Business Administration Major.
- Explore a wide open field of job possibilities as a Business Administration graduate. Envision your Career Success.
- Find out what you need to know to Apply to the Business Administration major.