WHY MINOR IN COMMUNICATION?
The important skills you develop in the Communication minor will give you a tremendous advantage in the marketplace - With so many avenues of communication available today, it's never been more important to understand the most effective ways to craft powerful messages and the best means to get your point across.
- Develop oral and written communication skills that will give you a tremendous advantage in the workplace.
- Learn how to compare and contrast important historical contexts and theoretical approaches in communication
- Learn how to analyze the structure, content and consequences of both traditional mass media and emerging digital media.
- Develop techniques on how to use professional audio and video technology to reach our increasingly video-driven culture.
- Learn how to fine-tune your own ideas and express them clearly and confidently.
- Focus in on particular communication methods, approaches, styles and industries
CLASSES IN YOUR COMMUNICATION MINOR INCLUDE:
- Two 300 or 400 level COM or MCM courses
NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MINOR?
Ask a question, and someone from our Admission team will put you in touch with the faculty or staff member who can best answer your questions.