Computer & Digital Forensics Internships
Create a Highly Marketable Computer & Digital Forensics Resume
The Computer & Digital Forensics major is market ready. It will provide you with a great depth in the specific skills that will give you the most flexibility in the changeable Cybersecurity industry.
Because you'll follow an in-depth curriculum in the Computer & Digital Forensics major starting in your first semester, you'll be qualified sooner for internships. Our Computer & Digital Forensics majors are highly sought-after for internships because they have been so well prepared in the class room to actually go out and do the work.
Recent Internship Locations for Computer and Digital Forensic Students:
- Senator Patrick Leahy Center for Digital Investigation, Burlington, VT
- FTI Consulting, NYC, NY
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The MITRE Corporation,McLean, VA
- Dealer.com, Burlington, VT
- Massachusetts Mutual Financial Group, Springfield, MA
- Department of Defense
How We Prepare You to Land Internships
Great internships don't just happen. You need to have developed some valuable skills, you need a good resume, you need expert guidance, and you need an "in." At Champlain, we make sure you well prepared in all four areas.
- The Upside-Down Curriculum allows you to get extensive classroom learning and hands-on experience with industry professionals in your major in your first year, which gives you the real world skills and qualifications to begin taking internships as early as the summer after the first year.
- The Office of Career Services and the Life Experience Action Dimension (LEAD) program will help you develop your professional resume and teach you interview skills.
- Your professors will become your reliable mentors, pointing out the strategic academic and co-curricular activities they will help you build your professional skill-set and enhance your resume.
- Local and national employers turn to Champlain for college interns because they are universally better prepared to work in professional environments than the majority of their peers from other institutions. Many Champlain Graduates receive full and part-time job offers from the organizations where they first took their internships.
Read more about Champlain graduates' Career Success.