WHY CHOOSE TO MINOR IN ORGANIZATIONAL INNOVATION?
A minor in Organizational Innovation is a perfect complement to any major, regardless of your career choice, particularly if you aspire to an upper-level or executive management position in your field.
Through this minor you will:
- Develop personal and professional leadership characteristics, a systematic way to cultivate your creativity and a management framework that will give you highly differentiated resume-and the confidence to be a leader and innovator in your field.
- You'll practice a variety of thinking styles: divergent, convergent, design, critical, analytical integrative and creative, among others to become an inventive, flexible resourceful problem solver and design thinker who brings the capacity for positive change to the work place-either as an employee or an entrepreneur.
- Learn that innovation-that is to say designing and implementing creative ideas-is an essential element to any organization that wants to stay relevant and competitive in today's fast-paced society.
- This minor (18 credits for non-Division of Business majors; 15 credits for majors from all other Divisions), will teach the latest techniques for developing your creative talent to analyze problems, create solutions and seize opportunities in many contexts.
- The minor emphasizes the conscious application of creativity, design thinking, innovation and change management.
COURSES IN THIS MINOR CURRENTLY INCLUDE:
NEED MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS MINOR?
Ask a question, and someone from our Admission team will put you in touch with the faculty or staff member who can best answer your questions.