Champlain's well rounded, career-focused approach to education makes our Psychology degree program one of the most diverse, practical and applicable psychology programs in the country. The Psychology Bachelor of Science program at Champlain College gives you the opportunity to identify, prepare and follow a clear and realistic academic pathway, while preparing you to use your understanding of human behavior throughout your future personal, civic and professional life.
- Be immersed in a strong disciplinary foundation
- Get introduced early in your college career to how psychology applies to a wide range of job sectors and career choices
- Work with upper-level Psych students in peer-mentoring to explore career options.
- Focus on applied aspects of psychology centered around your individual professional interests.
- Experience hands-on, practical classes
- Take professional and/or research internships
Mix Classroom Theory with Actual Experience
- Thanks to our Upside-Down Curriculum, you'll be taking Introduction to Psychology, Introduction to Applied Psychology and Positive Psychology as well as three other courses from the Psychology curriculum in your first year of the program.
- Our experienced Psychology faculty are all active practitioners and/or researchers, and will give you the insight you need to identify and succeed in applying your psychology education to your chosen professional field.
- Study Abroad is built right into the program so you can spend a semester studying at our campuses in Montreal or Dublin, or anywhere in the world through our study abroad partners.
- This major will teach you to apply major psychological concepts to personal, social, organizational and professional issues. Learn the other skills you will master in the Psychology major.
- Learn the ways Champlain sets you up for career success through the Psychology program.
- Find out what you need to know to Apply to this popular major.