What's happening beneath the skin that's causing pain in the body? Radiographers are passionate about the desire to see what can't be seen with the naked eye in order to bring the body back to health. The amazing ability to observe internal organs and inspect skeletal structure has never been more fascinating or more powerful to make an accurate diagnosis.
The Radiography associate of science degree program prepares graduates for the broadest skill sin the job market and the ARRT exam:
- can produce high-quality radiographic images
- have extensive experience safely operating radiographic diagnostic equipment.
- have a strong understanding of anatomy and physiology
- easily understand medical terminology
- can fully execute radiographic procedures
- understand the radiographic appearance of disease
- provide quality patient care
Mix Classroom Theory with Clinical Experience
- Our compact curriculum starts immediately with all the relevant courses such as Introduction to Radiography, Radiographic Procedures 1& 2 with Lab, Anatomy & Physiology 1 & 2 as well Radiography Field Experience 1 in your first year at Champlain. See the whole Radiography curriculum.
- Champlain's Radiography program is fully accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology, and through the Clinica Practica offered, students work with the latest technologies that exist in medical settings.
- Our experienced Radiography faculty will teach you the technical and medical expertise you need stand out in this highly competitive field.
- This program puts students into a supervised clinical setting. beginning in the first semester. By the time students finish the Radiography program, they have logged 1,600 clinical hours and created a solid network of professional relationships.
- Gain clinical skills at four different types of facilities and acquire the experience you need for the widest possible variety of job possibilities.
- This major will give you hands on experience in the radiography field learning the safe operation of radiographic equipment. Learn the other skills you will master in the Radiography major.
- By the time students finish the Radiography program; they have logged 1,700 clinical hours and created a solid network of professional relationships. Envision your future Career Success as a Radiography graduate!
- Find out what you need to know to Apply to this popular major.