One of the country's only undergraduate degree programs in this fast-paced field, Champlain's Bachelor of Science degree program in Broadcast & Streaming Media will give you a hands-on education that answers the exploding demand for technical and creative expertise in:
- audio and video production
- sonic arts
- electronic media writing
- producing media for web and mobile devices
- write, produce and perform a variety of television, audio, radio, video and web productions
Mix Classroom Theory with Actual Production Experience
- Thanks to our Upside-Down Curriculum, you'll be taking Audio Production, Video Storytelling, and Visual & Digital Fundamentals as well as at least two other courses from the Broadcast & Streaming Media curriculum in your first year at Champlain.
- Build a highly marketable resume and portfolio through our extensive Broadcast & Streaming Media internship opportunities.
- Tailor your degree program with a specialization in Sonic Arts or Publishing.
- Study Abroad is built right into the program so you can spend a semester studying at one of our campuses in either Montreal, a global hub for innovation in digital media or Dublin, a fascinating gateway to Europe, or choose to study at one of our global partner programs.
- Design and implement hands-on, field based news, sports, entertainment broadcast projects. Learn the skills you will master in the Broadcast & Streaming Media major.
- Learn from our industry-savvy Broadcast & Streaming Media faculty who will teach you the technical and creative expertise you need stand out in this highly competitive field.
- Create for the future generation how we experience media; envision your Career Success.
- Find out what you need to know to Apply to this popular major.