To gain a further competitive edge, 12 flexible credits let you pursue electives,a minor or a specialization to create a distinctive and highly marketable degree.
Minors and specializations are an optional part of your Marketing major and may be taken in tandem with other elective Marketing courses. Your faculty advisor in the Robert P. Stiller School of Business will help you map out the best academic path to reach your desired career and/or graduate studies goals.
Recommended Minors For Career Success
- Data Analytics will introduce you to a basic understanding on statistical testing, computer programming and their relationship to economic concepts.
- Digital Marketing will teach how to effectively utilize current digital tools, and how to manage and maintain online communities for a brand.
- Psychology will help you build a foundational knowledge in understanding and interpreting human behavior, perfect for today's highly competitive marketplace.
- Public Relations will explore the different types of successful public relations campaigns throughout history, while teaching you have to produce digital and print collateral.
- Web Development will teach you the skills to design, build and manage websites, social networks and content management systems.