Part Time Students

Part-Time Students

Many graduate students receive financial aid and are eligible for student loans. Champlain’s director of Financial Aid offers these tips for graduate students who are interested in financial assistance:

  • You must be accepted for admission in a master’s program and enrolled in at least six credits in either the Fall semester (comprised of the Fall 1 and Fall 2 terms) or the Spring semester (comprised of the Spring 1 and Spring 2 terms) in order to be eligible for federal student loans.
  • A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filed online each academic year to determine aid eligibility.
  • Keep copies of your financial aid information for your files to reference.
  • Return any additional information and forms requested by the Financial Aid Office promptly. The Financial Aid office can be reached at 802-860-2730, or PO Box 670, Burlington, VT 05402-0670.

Take the next step