The Montgomery GI Bill provides a monthly payment while attending classes based on course load. Can be used with Military Tuition Assistance to pay eligible tuition balance.
For up-to-date information regarding the maximum tuition reimbursement for the Montgomery GI Bill and other benefits, please visit the GI Bill Rate Table at gibill.va.gov.
- CH 30: 2 years active duty, 3 years active duty, or 2 years active duty plus 4 years reserves.
- CH1606: Selective Reserve 6 year obligation
To Apply for CH 30 & 1606:
Apply online at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/
To Claim Benefits:
- The student must contact Veteran Services Office every semester, after enrolling in classes, to request VA Enrollment Certification
- Only courses that meet degree completion requirements may be counted towards full time enrollment for VA purposes.
- Students may be required to re-pay benefits if they do not successfully complete coursework.
For more info, call the VA at 888-442-4551.
- Students will be required to certify their attendance to the VA each month in W.A.V.E. or call 1-877-823-2378.
Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty and Selected Reserve
Visit our What's Next page for more information regarding claiming your benefit.