Veteran Services Office
Like us on facebook! facebook.com/ChampMilVets
Perry Hall, Room 121
251 South Willard Street
Burlington, VT 05402-0670
Fax: (802) 860-2775
One Stop Shop
The Veteran Services Office, a part of the Office of Financial Aid, was created to provide easy access to military and VA education benefit information and services for our Military and Veteran students throughout the campus.
- VA and Military Education Benefits Counseling
- Certification of Enrollments to the VA
- VA financial processing
- Troubleshooting VA and Military education benefit issues
- Advocate for Military and Veterans on campus
- Coordinate services with VA Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- Fax documents to the VA Regional Processing Office(RPO)
- Assistance completing: Veterans Online Application(VONAPP), Free Application for Federal Student Aid(FAFSA) or other related applications.
It's recommended that you call in advance of your visit to be sure the office is open. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (802) 865-5777 and set up an appointment.