EARLY DECISION DEADLINES:
Early Decision: Round One
- Applications due December 1st
- Portfolio Requirements due December 1st*
NOTE: EARLY DECISION 1 DEADLINE EXTENSION
We have heard from a number of interested students that they are concerned with meeting our original Early Decision Deadline due to SAT score delays. To accommodate this, we have extended our Early Decision deadline to December 1st.
Early Decision: Round Two
- Applications due January 15th
- Portfolio Requirements due January 15th*
*Early decision portfolio submissions are only for majors with specific portfolio requirements.
Why Early Decision?
- Of the 554 students that started at Champlain for fall term 2015, more than 181 of them applied and were accepted via Champlain College's Early Decision program.
- Early Decision admissions is designed for students that know Champlain College is their #1 choice, and they seek to fast-track their admissions and financial aid process prior to the regular notification date.
- Early Decision admission decisions at Champlain are designed to be personal and transparent so that you know of your admissions decision and financial aid package beginning December 15 (for Early Decision I) and February 1-15 (for Early Decision II).
- Students that apply and are accepted via Early Decision are granted priority housing selection in our signature Victorian mansion residence halls; receive priority registration to the Summer Launch programs, and other benefits.
- Students applying to programs with an enrollment cap (Game Design, Game Art & Animation, Filmmaking, Graphic Design & Digital Media, Digital Forensics, and Radiography) are able to secure a place in the entering class prior to the opening of regular admissions.
If you have any questions regarding Early Decision, please contact your admissions counselor. Your admissions counselor is assigned based on your state of residence, and email is the preferred method of communication.