- Of the 640 students that started at Champlain on August 25, 2014, more than 250 of them applied and were accepted via Champlain College's Early Decision program.
- Early Decision admissions is designed for students that know Champlain College is their #1 choice, and they seek to fast-track their admissions and financial aid process prior to the regular notification date.
- Early Decision admission decisions at Champlain are designed to be personal and transparent so that you know of your admissions decision and financial aid package on December 15 (for Early Decision I) and February 1-15 (for Early Decision II).
- Students that apply and are accepted via Early Decision are granted priority housing selection in our signature Victorian mansion residence halls; receive priority registration to the Summer Launch programs, and other benefits.
- Students applying to programs with an enrollment cap (Game Design, Game Art & Animation, Filmmaking, Graphic Design & Digital Media, Digital Forensics, and Radiography) are able to secure a place in the entering class prior to the opening of regular admissions.
Ready to get started? Follow our step-by-step guide on how to apply. If you have any questions regarding Early Decision, please contact your admissions counselor. Admissions counselors are assigned based on your state of residence, and email is the preferred method of communication.