Phone: (802) 860-2727
Our goal is to make the admissions process as easy as possible and offer international students considering Champlain valuable admission counseling to address their unique needs.
1. Apply to Champlain College using one of the following applications:
If you have any difficulty completing your application, please contact us.
2. Download the Counselor Evaluation & School Report Form (if you decide to apply via the Champlain College Online Application).
Please have your guidance counselor complete and send the completed document to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
3. Send academic record to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at Champlain College.
You must send original documents or certified copies of academic transcripts, mark sheets, grade reports, diplomas or certificates, or national standardized examination results, which are translated into English.
4. Provide proof of English proficiency.
Please take either the TOEFL, IELTS or PTE and have an official test score report sent to Champlain College. In order to be considered for direct admission to the undergraduate program at Champlain, you must have either a 79 iBT TOEFL, 6.5 IELTS, or 58 PTE. Our TOEFL code is 3291.
SAT code: 3291
ACT code: 4298
6. Send two recommendation letters.
One from your school counselor and one from someone who can highlight your academic potential.
7. Submit your portfolio.
For those interested in Creative Media, filmmaking, Game Art and Animation, Game Design, or Graphic Design, please upload your portfolio here.