We understand that the application process of transfer students differs from those of first time students, and we have dedicated professionals to help you with the application, transfer credit questions, the decision to start in the spring or fall, transferring of financial aid information and much more. Transfer students are an important part of the Champlain College community and we look forward to serving your academic and transfer-related needs.
We have created resources especially for transfer students:
- Transfer Credits: Learn more about transfer credits on the Transfer Credits page.
- Campus Visits: Transfer students have the opportunity to sit with Associate Director of Admissions, Shawn McElwain, to make sure all of their questions are answered, as well as touring campus with one of our Student Ambassadors. To sign up for a visit, please contact Sue Chamberlain, our visit coordinator, at 802-860-2727 or at Chamberlain@champlain.edu.
- Transferring to Champlain Guide: Get all the information you'll need for a smooth transfer to Champlain. Click here to download a PDF.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: Are you a member of Phi Theta Kappa? Take a look at what Champlain can offer you.
- Single Parents Program: Click here to learn more about the opportunities available for single parents.
- Military & Veterans Benefits: Click to learn more about our benefits for military and veteran personnel.
Please contact Sue Chamberlain, our visit coordinator, at 802-860-2727 or at Chamberlain@champlain.edu