We understand that the application process of transfer students differs from those of first time students, and we have dedicated professionals to help you with the application, transfer credit questions, the decision to start in the spring or fall, transferring of financial aid information and much more. Transfer students are an important part of the Champlain College community and we look forward to serving your academic and transfer-related needs.
We have created resources especially for transfer students:
- Transfer Credits: Learn more about transfer credits on the Transfer Credits page.
- Campus Visits: On Mondays and Fridays at 2pm Transfer students have the opportunity to sit with the Senior Transfer Admissions Manager, Amber Rich, to make sure all of your questions are answered and tour campus with a student ambassador. Click here to register for a visit.
- Transferring to Champlain Guide: Get all the information you'll need for a smooth transfer to Champlain. Click here to download a PDF.
- Transfer Student Blog: Read Adam Zemany's blog, for a first-hand account of the Transfer Student experience at Champlain College.
- Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship: this scholarship is awarded to incoming transfer students that are qualified members of the organization. Phi Theta Kappa is the honor society for high achieving 2-year community college students. The award is based on merit. Questions concerning this scholarship should be directed to Amber Rich, the College's Senior Transfer Admission Manager, at 802-383-6645 email@example.com. Fill out the Phi Theta Kappa scholarship qualification form.
Please contact Amber Rich, Senior Transfer Admissions Manager