Steps for Undergraduate Transfer Applicants
TRANSFER APPLICATION DEADLINES
|Application Deadline||Financial Aid (FAFSA) Deadline||Notification Date|
|Fall 2015 Start||Rolling||March 1||Rolling|
|Spring 2016 Start||Rolling||October 1||Rolling|
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
You can apply to Champlain College using one of the following applications:
- The Champlain College Online Transfer Application. This application is for students that are seeking to apply only to Champlain. This is the most convenient application form to use.
- The Common Application (Online) This application allows you to apply to many schools at once. You will be required to create an account to get started and Champlain College requires a short supplement to complete your application.
- Print and mail the application. If you prefer to send in your application, print the following forms and mail them to Champlain College's Office of Admission: PO Box 670, Burlington VT 05402.
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED ITEMS TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
- Official college transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Official copy of your high school transcript.
- Official SAT or ACT Scores are optional but suggested. Champlain's SAT code is 3291 and our ACT code is 4298. SAT and ACT score reports must be sent to Champlain from the CollegeBoard and ACT websites respectively.
- Optional: Letters of recommendation.
- If you are applying to the Creative Media, Digital Filmmaking, Game Art and Animation, Game Design, Graphic Design & Digital Media, or Professional Writing majors, please upload your portfolio. Learn more about portfolio requirements.
Once your application for admission is complete, Champlain College will do a transfer credit evaluation to compare previous college credit at other institutions with course requirements in your selected major. This information will be provided with your admission decision so you can make an informed decision.