At Champlain College we offer informational interviews in a number of different settings. Interviews are reserved for high school seniors. We conduct one-on-one informational interview sessions on campus with our senior interns. If you would like more information on the interns, please visit their page. For students unable to make it to our campus, we also offer off-campus interviews. While interviews are an entirely optional part of the admission and application process, we welcome you to reach out to your admissions counselor to learn more about our interview options.
On-Campus Informational Interview Sessions with our Senior Interns:
- Interns are available for one-on-one meetings during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9:15 AM - 3:30 PM
- Select Saturdays and Open House events
- Prospective students that wish to have an interview MUST schedule a time in advance by contacting Sue Chamberlain at 802-860-2727 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time.
- Keep in mind that our interviews are meant to be informative and fun; they are a chance for you to tell us more about yourself and your application, but also an opportunity to ask questions about Champlain College.
- If you are unable to come to campus for an interview, or are interested in an off-campus interview, please see our list of off-campus locations listed below. We also invite you to reach out to the admission counselor that travels to your region.
Off-Campus interviews been concluded for Fall 2014. Please check back Summer 2015.
For more information, contact Sue Chamberlain at 802-860-2727 or email@example.com.