Send us a message or call us at 888-545-3459.
Admitted Online Undergraduate Students
Welcome Champlain College Online admitted students!
Congratulations on your admission to Champlain College Online! You will be joining an online community rich with diverse perspectives, interests and learning opportunities. To make your transition to a "Champlain online student" as smooth as possible we are providing a list of resources and links below.
Activate your Account
If you have not already done so, activate your Champlain College username and password.
- Go to our account set-up webpage.
- Follow the instructions to activate your account and change your temporary password.
- If you experience challenges with this process, please contact Champ Support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 802-860-2710.
Access the Student Portal
The Student Portal is the launching place that allows you to access important platforms and resources such as your Champlain Email, Canvas, WebAdvisor, our Bookstore, Tutoring, our academic calendar, and more. Access the student portal here.
From the Student Portal, you can:
- Check your Champlain email account often, this is the college's main way to contact you once enrolled.
- Program Evaluation - Your personalized roadmap to success
- Register for Classes
- Tuition & Financial Aid Information
- View your classes and syllabi. (Access to classes will be available by the end of the day on the Friday prior to the start of classes.)
- Explore the Modules tab within your classes for a week-to-week view of coursework.
- Join the Student Resource Center online community to receive announcements and participate in discussions with your peers.
- Find required texts and materials for your classes. (Please note that not all courses require a textbook purchase. Some courses partner with the college library to provide you access to free, digital tests for the duration of your class.)
Have specific questions about your program or classes? Visit our Academic Advising page for your Advisor's contact information.