Better Results, Happier People
For transformational change to occur in any organizational system, the members of that organization or community must want to make changes. AI creates an atmosphere of change by focusing on the strengths and not the weaknesses, bringing excitement and enthusiasm back into the organization.
AI methods have been demonstrated to:
- Increase profits, while at the same time improving the world.
- Show businesses the bigger picture, including their place in the world from a sustainability point of view.
- Allow employees to be more creative and to have more buy-in with the company’s strategic plans.
- Improve efficiency and output due to the revitalized commitment and enthusiasm from both employees and management for the company’s mission.
- Engage entire communities in creating improvements in their region.
- Work across all types of organizational sectors, from for-profit to the social sector.
Appreciative Inquiry Is a Game-Changer
Previous change management theories, which came from a deficit-based perspective, resulted in low morale, high turnover, layoffs, distrust of management, low productivity and a general negativity. Appreciative Inquiry not only produces better results, but happier people.
AI addresses a company’s challenges through generating new ideas and building strengths. New ideas bubble to the surface thanks to the generativity and creativity elicited in AI processes. AI helps organizations discover the values of their stakeholders and create an aligned vision and mission based on those values. Through the process, organizations can discover key strengths, new product or service opportunities, cost savings and increased earnings.
“When you focus on what works and you dream of the possibilities, it’s very inspiring to people.” —Green Mountain Coffee Roasters founder Robert P. Stiller
To read more about AI, check out our Resources.