How To Apply
NOTE: THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR SUMMER 2017 WAS MONDAY, MAY 15th. Some additional spaces in this program may become available in the event of cancellations. To inquire about this possibility, email us directly at email@example.com.
- High school students who will have completed their sophomore year by June 2017
- Self-motivated and responsible students willing to immerse themselves in college-level study with other creative students who have a serious interest in building a body of artwork
- All levels of experience are welcome
All applicants must submit the following:
- Online application form, including personal statement of why you want to participate in the program
- One letter of recommendation from a high school art teacher or guidance counselor
- $25 application fee
Need more info?
If you have additional questions regarding the program or registration for this pre-college summer course, email Peter Straube at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 802-865-6438.