Professional Certificates are a great way to gain in-depth knowledge in a focused area of specialty:
- Have a bachelor's degree but need a new credential to boost your resume?
- Pursuing a bachelor's degree? Earn a certificate along the way so you have a credential to put on your resume as you continue your studies.
Ranging from 9-21 credits, all our certificates may be completed in less than a year, 100% online.
Choose from the following business certificate programs:
- Accounting Certificate
- Advanced Accounting Certificate
- Cost Accounting Certificate
- Forensic Accounting Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Digital Marketing Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Organizational Development Certificate
- Project Management Certificate
- Supply Chain Management Certificate
Note: Federal financial aid is only available for associate, bachelor's, and master's degree programs. Standalone certificate programs are ineligible for financial aid.