Earn your accounting certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect. This certificate program is designed for adults interested in beginning the study of accounting and obtaining entry-level positions in accounting.
Our accounting certificate will:
- Introduce you to the field of accounting
- Teach you to interpret the financial information presented for the public in a corporation's annual reports
- Explain how to use financial information to make effective management decisions
- Explore the federal income tax forms and laws related to filing individual returns for the most recent tax year
- Prepare you to provide bookkeeping services for small businesses
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call an admissions representative at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|ACCT 130||Financial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 140||Managerial Accounting||3|
|ACCT 230||Intermediate Accounting I||3|
|ACCT 231||Intermediate Accounting II||3|
|ACCT 310||Federal Taxes I||3|