To speak to a Champlain College representative, call 888-545-3459.
INTERNET MARKETING CERTIFICATE
Earn your Internet marketing certificate online at Champlain College and enter this career field with a credential employers will respect.
Our online Internet marketing certificate:
- Teaches you how to identify best practice solutions to strategic, tactical, and operational issues in internet marketing.
- Provides you with the knowledge to create simple, data-driven action plans based on the attainment of measureable results.
- Is designed for students with a variety of previous marketing or business experience.
- Incorporates action learning, allowing you to apply what you learn almost immediately by utilizing actual projects and challenges from your current position or employer.
- Integrates foundational marketing knowledge with current internet marketing topics including courses in:
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Web analytics
- RSS feeds
- Social networking options
Note: Some courses in this certificate program may have prerequisites. Please click on the course name for a description and prerequisite information. If prerequisites are listed that are not currently part of the certificate program please call a CPS Counselor at 888-545-3459 for more information.
|MKTG 200||The Strategic Marketing Process||3|
or WEBD 150
|Web Development I|
or Introduction to Web Business
|MKTG 250||Digital Marketing||3|
|EBUS 210||Retail Internet Business||3|
|EBUS 411A||IBT: Search Engine Optimization||1|
|EBUS 411B||IBT: Google AdWords||1|
|EBUS 411C||IBT: Web Analytics||1|
Gainful Employment Information
The U.S. government's Gainful Employment Program regulations provide students with the information they need to make informed educational choices including total program costs, loan repayment rates, and career outlooks. As part of the recent regulations on information disclosure for Gainful Employment (GE, 2011), eligible institutions must make available a standard group of information for all programs defined by the GE regulation. For Champlain College, a private, not-for-profit post-secondary institution, all certificate programs fall under the GE definition.
To see the gainful employment information for this certificate, click here.