Phone: (802) 860-2720
Fall Internship & Part-Time Job Fair
Every year we ask employers to table at our annual Fall Internship Fair.
- Part-Time Jobs
- Seasonal Jobs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employer Information
- Alumni Connections
We will be offering Career Drop-In Hours and several workshops listed on our events calendar.
For some helpful tips on how to prepare for a career fair and develop your "introductory pitch" click on these links:
Take a look at what employers and career opportunities you could expect
- Map of Fair - Employer Table Locations
- Detailed List of All Employers
- List of All Employers Attending the Fair
- Robert P. Stiller School of Business
- Division of Communication and Creative Media
- Division of Education and Human Studies
- Division of Information Technology and Science
- Listing of Posted Opportunities for All Divisions
The designated parking areas are indicated on this Parking Map. Employers, check your email for your parking permit and further information. General public attendees, you will need to find street parking or park in our designated lot (at Lakeside) and take the shuttle to main campus.