Fall Internship Fair
Thank you all for attending the 2013 Fall Internship & Part-Time Job Fair!
We had the largest attendance in the last five years!
Every year we ask employers to table at our annual Fall Internship Fair. You'll find:
- Part-Time Jobs
- Seasonal Jobs
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employer Information
- Alumni Connections.
We will be offering Career Drop-In Hours and several workshops during the fall semester to help you get ready. For an updated list of dates/times check out our Online Events Calendar!
For some helpful tips on how to prepare for a career fair and develop your "introductory pitch" click on these links:
Career Fair Success | Crafting Your Career Fair Introduction | Major-Specific Resources
Take a look at what employers and career opportunities you could expect
- List of All Employers Attending the Fair
- Detailed List of Exhibitors
- Robert P. Stiller School of Business
- Division of Communication and Creative Media
- Division of Education and Human Studies
- Division of Information Technology and Science
- Listing of Posted Opportunities for All Divisions
The designated parking areas are indicated on this Parking Map. Employers, check your email for your parking permit and further information. General public attendees, you will need to find street parking or park in our designated lot (at Lakeside) and take the shuttle to main campus.