Champlain College reserves the right to cancel any program in the event of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. In the case of cancellation, attendees will be notified by email and refunded their full registration fee*.
All student cancellation or rescheduling requests must be received in writing or email:
For face-to-face programs:
- 15 days notice or more: 100% refund less 20% cancellation fee*
- Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Less than 14 days: No refunds for cancellations or no-shows of any kind.
For online programs:
- Before login/password information is sent by program manager: 100% refund less 20% cancellation fee*
- Once login/password information has been emailed: No refund (a $50 fee will be charged to switch to another session).
We strongly encourage students to attend all sessions. In order to receive a Certificate of Completion or Attendance, students must attend a minimum of 80% of the sessions. Additionally, for those programs with an online component, participation in each weekly discussion is required. Students who must miss a session are asked to notify their program manager ahead of time to discuss options for completing program requirements.