Upon completion, graduates with a B.S. Degree in Computer Information Systems should be able to:
- Administer and secure network systems to ensure a stable enterprise information system environment.
- Use scripting languages and web services to transfer data and add interactive components to web pages.
- Identify and analyze user needs and take them into account in the selection, creation and evaluation of computer-based systems.
- Analyze the information needs of an organization to design or improve the enterprise level information systems needed to meet organizational objectives.
- Employ project management tools and techniques to complete tasks on time and on budget.
- Effectively utilize database and database management systems to organize, store and retrieve data for use by application software.
- Apply a specialized area of IT knowledge to contribute to the development of a multi-functional information system.