We're still accepting applications for the term starting in January 2014. Take the next step in your career and Apply Now!
Content Training Page
The Big H2 Headline
Effective different academic support outside the classroom can be—as vital to academic success and a great college experience as what happens inside the classroom. Champlain College provides a range of academic support services which can be accessed individually or in any combination that works for students. All of our academic services are designed to help students meet their educational and career goals.
Champlain's professional academic coaches work with students in individual and group sessions on such areas as: self-advocacy, goal-setting, motivation, mindfulness, time-management, organizational strategies, study skills and test preparation, and reading comprehension skills. To make an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition to the College's own academic coaches,
- students may access the services of the Stern Center for Language and Learning
- on Champlain's campus for an additional fee for service.
- The Stern Center's academic coaches assist students with building skills in executive functioning,
- social thinking, writing, reading and math. Contact them directly http://www.sterncenter.org/contact
- or more information about their services and fees.
GMAT & GRE
If you have limited relevant work experience, which is one of the customary admission criteria, then you are strongly encouraged to submit either the GMAT or GRE test scores. These test results will be used by the Admission Committee as additional evidence of your readiness for the graduate program.