Accounting & Finance Lab
Champlain's Accounting & Finance Lab provides tutorial and homework assistance for students taking accounting courses.
The lab is located in the S.M.A.R.T. Space in Coolidge House on Maple Street.
- Drop in anytime during lab hours-stay 5 minutes or as long as you'd like.
- No appointment necessary.
- There is no charge for help!
- Help with any type of accounting or math problem-from assistance getting started to checking the answers on a specific assignment.
- Tutors are upper-class accounting and business students.
- Tutors are recommended and selected by accounting and finance faculty.
Whether you are looking for extra help or just a quiet place to study (with immediate assistance available if needed), please stop by!
Accounting & Finance Lab Hours
|Monday||11:00 - 4:00|
|Tuesday||11:00 - 7:00|
|Wednesday||11:00 - 7:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 4:00|
|Friday||11:00 - 2:00|
Call x2619 to reach the Accounting Lab.
Want to learn more?
Please contact Associate Professor David Mona, the accounting coordinator by calling 651-5935 or e-mailing email@example.com