Classes & Registration
The links below have been provided to assist students and faculty advisors with the registration process.
PLEASE SELECT THE PAGE THAT IS CONSISTENT WITH YOUR STUDENT STATUS OR CLICK ON ONE OF THE QUICK REFERENCE LINKS BELOW:
- Quick reference guide for students registering via the Student Ed Plan. Click here.
- Quick reference guide for students not required to register via the Student Ed Plan. Click here.
- Faculty advisor directions for adding a course to an advisee's Ed Plan. Click here.
- Faculty memo describing Advising/Ed Plan/Registration processes. Click Here.
- Link to College Catalog (click on "Programs of Study" link for 2013 Majors and Minors list with curriculum required for each).
- Youtube video/walkthrough of the registration process. The video linked here was created by student Michael Angel (thanks Michael!) as a guide for registration for 2013 spring classes, but is a great direction set for registration in general.
FULL-TIME STUDENT REGISTRATION
Registration Information for full-time students at Champlain College.
PART-TIME STUDENT REGISTRATION
Important course registration information for part-time students at Champlain College.
GRADUATE STUDENT REGISTRATION
The Graduate Admissions Office will register all graduate students for their first semester classes. Contact the appropriate Program Director for information about registering in subsequent semesters.
SUMMER SESSION REGISTRATION
If you are a currently enrolled student please contact your Academic Specialist. If you are a transfer student and have questions regarding Summer Bridge please contact Debra LaPorte. If you are a non-matriculated student (a student not currently in a degree program at Champlain College) please contact our Continuing Professional Studies office at 1-877-772-2265.