Classes & Registration
The links below have been provided to assist students and faculty advisors with the registration process.
PLEASE SELECT THE PAGE THAT IS CONSISTENT WITH YOUR STUDENT STATUS OR CLICK ON ONE OF THE QUICK REFERENCE LINKS BELOW:
- Quick reference guide for students registering via the Student Ed Plan. Click here.
- Quick reference guide for students not required to register via the Student Ed Plan. Click here.
- Faculty advisor directions for adding a course to an advisee's Ed Plan. Click here.
- Faculty memo describing Advising/Ed Plan/Registration processes. Click Here.
- Link to College Catalog (click on "Programs of Study" link for 2013 Majors and Minors list with curriculum required for each).
- Youtube video/walkthrough of the registration process. The video linked here was created by student Michael Angel (thanks Michael!) as a guide for registration for 2013 spring classes, but is a great direction set for registration in general.
- Registration/Ed Plan assistance lab schedule. Click here.
FULL-TIME STUDENT REGISTRATION
Registration Information for full-time students at Champlain College.
PART-TIME STUDENT REGISTRATION
Important course registration information for part-time students at Champlain College.
GRADUATE STUDENT REGISTRATION
Registration information for graduate degree students at Champlain College.
SUMMER SESSION REGISTRATION
Important information on summer course registration at Champlain College
Please contact Catherine Bergeron-Radoux with questions.