Part-Time Student Registration
** Online students, please note that online courses have a new four-alpha course code to help distinguish online classes from on campus classes. If the requirements listed on your Program Evaluation are three-alpha codes and you take classes online, we have provided this chart [DOWNLOAD PDF] for you to identify the equivalent online course. Please direct any questions about this change to your academic advisor. **
1) SELECT YOUR COURSES AND SECTIONS
Here's how to access the registration features on WebAdvisor:
- Log into the Current Student Portal. (Click the Help tab, if you need assistance logging in.)
- From the link list, click Launch WebAdvisor
- Click the Students tab
- Click Student Registration
- Select the registration feature you would like (see below for descriptions A-C)
- Search and Register - for degree and non-degree students who need to search for current course offerings and/or secure a course section number. This feature can store your course selections until you are able to register (on or after 10/15/13). Below are some tips on how to select the search criteria most important to you on "Search for Sections":
- Search tip#1: Use the location feature to limit your search to only online sections.
- Search tip#2: Use academic level of undergraduate to see all courses in a particular term.
- Search tip#3: Using the following terms will help you find special length courses:
- 2014SP - full-semester courses
- 2014S7A - accelerated sections offered in the first half of the term
- 2014S7B - accelerated sections offered in the second half of the term
- Express Registration - for degree and non-degree students who already know the course section number they want to register for. This option may only be used on or after October 15th.
2) REGISTER ON-LINE
After the registration period begins on October 15th, you will be able to register directly from your Search and Register option. Please remember that if you register for more than 11 credits you will be considered full-time.
3) WATCH YOUR EMAIL
Watch your MYMAIL for confirmation that we received your course registration. We will communicate with you via MYMAIL regarding your method of payment and any additional steps necessary to complete your registration.
Remember, your academic adviser is available to assist you at any point! If you are not a currently enrolled (Fall 2013) student at Champlain College and wish to register for classes, please contact your academic advisor (contact info below).
Students with last names beginning A-J: Jennifer Stockwell firstname.lastname@example.org 802-865-5463
Students with last names beginning K-Z: Travis Perry email@example.com 802-651-5936