Adding A Minor
A minor is a career enhancement for students, different from a student's major or discipline. Some programs require that students select a minor.
- Any minor is open to any student
- Minors will be 15-21 credit hours.
- Students in 15 credit minors are required to complete 9 unique credits
- Students in 18 credit minors are required to complete 12 unique credits
- Students in 21 credit minors are required to complete 15 unique credits.
After discussions with advisors, students may wish to select a minor from those available across all academic units. Students wishing to select a minor should click this link and login.
It should be understood that the selection of a minor may extend the time needed to fulfill all course requirements, unless the minor is required.