Request an Incomplete Grade


Course work must be completed no later than the end of the 8th week after the last day of exams for the semester in which you received the incomplete. If the Registrar's Office is not notified of a permanent grade then the incomplete will be converted to a grade of "F" after the 8th week. Please refer to The College Catalog for the entire college policy regarding incomplete work.


Print out the Request for an Incomplete Grade and complete section I. Then be sure to sign your form and have your instructor complete Section II. Attach any documentation as to the reason for your incomplete request, if necessary, and submit the form to the Registrar's Office.