Request a Transcript
Transcripts are issued by the Enrollment Service Center only at the written request of the student or alumnus. You can make a request of us using one of the following methods:
- Order online - You can request either a mailed or an electronic copy to be sent to your recipients, and your order is sent directly to the Champlain College Enrollment Services Center for processing. This service allows you to track the progress of your transcript order and receive updates via text. The only way to receive a secure, certified electronic version of your transcript is to use this service.
- Drop by - Simply come to the Enrollment Service Center in Perry Hall and complete a transcript request form.
- Print - Complete the transcript request form and then fax or mail it to us. (We're sorry we are not able to honor requests received via e-mail or telephone).
COURSE WITHDRAWAL FORM
Submit completed form to the Registrar's Office prior to withdrawing from a class. You may withdraw from a course up until the Friday of the 11th week of the semester and receive a "W" on your transcript; after this time, you may not withdraw from a course. Contact your Faculty Advisor or Academic Specialist for more information.
- SUMMER COURSE WITHDRAWAL FORM
Please complete and return form to the Registrar's Office to withdraw from a Summer Session course.
COLLEGE WITHDRAWAL FORM
Please complete and return form to the Registrar's Office if you are planning to withdraw from Champlain College at any time.
MEDICAL WITHDRAWAL FORM AND POLICY
Please complete and return form to the Registrar's Office if you are planning to request a medical withdrawal from Champlain College at any time.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION
Information on obtaining a student enrollment verification certificate.
REQUEST FOR INCOMPLETE GRADE
Form and policy to request an incomplete grade.
FERPA INFORMATION GUIDE
Frequently Asked Questions and FERPA Consent Form
TRADITIONAL STUDENT READMISSION FORM
Information and form for returning to Champlain College.
MINOR SELECTION FORM
Form for selecting a minor at Champlain College. Contact your Academic Specialist for additional information.
- UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Methods for students to update their personal information such as name, address, phone number, etc.