Name Change & Personal Info Updates

Students Requesting Legal Name Change

Students who wish to change their name, must provide the following information in person, by mail, or via fax to the address below:

  • Old Name
  • Social Security Number
  • New Name
  • Copy of document verifying name change (marriage certificate, civil union certificate, court document, etc.)
  • Student Signature

Please send the necessary information to:

Enrollment Service Center
Champlain College
PO Box 670
Burlington, VT 05402-0670
Fax: (802) 860-2762

Change of Address or Phone Number

Current students should log-in to WebAdvisor through the Champlain Student Portal. Please click on the Change my Address link in WebAdvisor for directions to submit your request.

Students or Alumni who do not have access to a username and password may change their address by mailing or faxing the following information to the Enrollment Service Center (address above):

  • Name (Maiden Name if applicable)
  • Social Security Number
  • Old Address
  • New Address
  • New Phone Number
  • Student Signature 

Please indicate if this is your permanent address or a local address for the academic year only.